We make each day great - together. We create an exciting work atmosphere with a culture focused on our team, guests, and community. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to our Values and behaviours. Do you want to join the team?
Then we are looking for you as
Assistant Manager / Shift Manager
- A great working environment
- Flexibility through monthly rostering
- Hands on training program
- Attractive employee benefits, such as a job ticket, a job bike, or employee referral program
- Career opportunities – we are growing!
- Team events, e.g. Christmas party, BBQ, team breakfast, etc.
- Five Guys uniform & cool casual clothing
- You are responsible for a team of 5-15 people during your shift
- Lead the day-to-day operational excellence of Five Guys
- Manage the flow of service to ensure the highest levels of safety, cleanliness, quality, and speed
- Help build and lead high performance team of hourly Team Members
- Complete operational support functions (i.e. Purchasing, Receiving, Inventory, etc.
- You are a role model of living our values: family, competitive, enthusiastic, get it done and integrity LIVE IT AND LEAD IT
- Effective communication in German or English
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the Five Guys operations
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
- You have first management experience
- No matter if you have already gained experience in gastronomy - at Five Guys everybody gets a chance
Start your career at Five Guys! Click > APPLY NOW< and upload your resume so we can get to know each other.
Diese Stelle ist auch geeignet für: Quereinsteiger, Gastronomie, Leiter Restaurant, Systemgastronomie, stellvertretender Filialleiter, Assistant Store Manager, Küche, Koch, Vollzeit, Teilzeit.